Sunday 16 May 2021

CT Tag - Ladyhawwk Designs - Cutting Edge


 Tag I made using the beautiful new kit by LADYHAWWK DESIGNS called "Cutting Edge"

A whole host of different elements included in this mini kit - really cool for combining with old

school tagging methods or even just using for a scrapkit tag.  Either way, it's varied, different and...

well, cutting edge! :D

Cool shades of blue and teal and black mixed with elements - just some to see in the tag I made

resulted in much pleasurable tagging for me!

KIT - is exclusive to Creative Design Outlet - HERE

and I've teamed it with a Barbara Jensen tube that I also obtained from CDO - Barb has her own store where she sells and I get most of my tubes from, however, she also has a few exclusive tubes as CDO too.

Thank you for looking ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment