Saturday, 15 August 2026

CT Tag - Verymany - Wonder Potion

This tube is incredibly fun to tag - with close up options to remove the make-up. I loved it and sure you will too!

She's pretty and quirky - called Wonder Potion, you can find it over at Verymany

Teamed this tube with one of the best on-theme kits I've ever played with. Doodle by Designs match kit "ALIC|E'S REVENGE" is packed full of amazing papers and some of the most quality crafted elements ever.  Each one is utterly delicious!

Here's the kit - which ticks so many of my boxes, it's not even funny loL! :) Red and Black!  Clocks and Cards!  Beautifully quirky!



Click on the smaller preview above to visit the kit in store (Tube is NOT included)

Here's my tag - 


And there's even a WALLPAPER I've made with it - you are welcome to download it to save and use on your own devices but please don't add/remove anything and change it or claim as your own.  

Designed for use on 1920 x 1080


Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment