Saturday, 12 September 2026

CT Tag - Verymany - Fairytale Forest

 Guys, I cannot lie - without a doubt, this is one of the most beautiful tubes and matching kits I've ever tagged.

Absolutely stunning.

The tube is called Fairytale Forest and it's gorgeous

Here's the matching kit from Lizzie at Starlite and Soul - called The Enchanted Wood
It is mind-blowingly gorgeous, especially if you love forest kits like me.
The elements are absolutely fabulous!
Check it out


Look at that!  The colours are so deep, rich and beautiful and the forest elements are rendered beautifully.
They leap out of the tag!
This kit was so gorgeous I wanted to tag every bit :)
But I did manage to calm myself and tagged this - 


And also made a bonus wallpaper for you too - please feel free to download it for use on your own screens (please use as is - no amendments)



Thank you VM and S&S for continuing to bring the mojo boosts, utter beauty!



No comments:

Post a Comment