Saturday 17 February 2024

CT Tag - Hania Designs and Nocture Combo - Mermaidalicious

 Morning all!

Ok, so it was my birthday the other day and a lovely CT manager gifted me some tubes for my special day - what a gent! :)

So, I chose one of my favourite artists - Nocturne - and I matched it with a beautiful kit I had in my stash from one of my favourite scrap designers - Hania!

(She's been quiet recently - but her work is wonderful and always a delight to tag, miss you Hania, hope all is well sweetie! xx)

So here's what I made - 


Ooooh!  I had fun with this - such beautiful elements, stunning colours!  I loved making this tag - a few hours of fiddling and peace :)

So - here's the kit called MERABEL


and the tube can also be found at PFD HERE

Both are highly recommended - stunning additions to your stash of goodness


See you soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment