Monday 19 February 2024

CT Tag - Starlite and Soul - Spring Gardens

 Are you a tagger?  Do love a taggers style kit, full of fantastic elements - perfect for all types of tags

Mask tag background tags - frame and element tags - forum style tags - scene creating tags - and even more!

Then THIS kit is a must - I swear I had a complete blast creating a little tableau using the gorgeous variety of elements inside - full of flowers, set piece elements, background elements, PLUS a bit favourite of mine - sparkles, swirls, scatters and plenty of florals and leaves and ribbons too - excellent papers which will be perfect for frame fills or masked backgrounds, utter beauty!

Real taggers style kit, I played for hours creating these tags and had such chilled enjoyment doing so

and

Yes, it's my "job" to tag with it as a member of Lizzie's CT but I am here to tell you that this kit is a pleasure to make real tags with!  And no one is making me say that loL!  (Those of you that know me know I only do whateva dafuq I wanna do!) Arf!

So anyway, here's what I made - a forum style and a larger scene setter


Such a brilliant kit - No lady tube required or needed, the kit is beautiful enough to stand alone!

So then, this is the kit - 




Highly recommended - and currently on discount at STARLITE and SOUL

Lizzie is a fabulous kit maker and she has really made this one showing how much she understands taggers needs - lots of bits of prettiness and plenty of variety with some old school kit touches (lots of scatters and sparkles - I still love them, the right placement can lift a tag!)

Click the preview to visit the store and thank you for looking xx



No comments:

Post a Comment