Well, they did it again.
Verymany designed a gorgeous new tube called BLACK HEART - absolutely beautiful face, lovely red hair and her dress is a frilly dream!
Click on the preview above to visit the store to purchase Black Heart
As for the matching kit by Starlite and Soul?
It's called Dead Letters.
It is packed full of my favourite things - red/black/white elements
(a collection of household appliances, make up, a pussycat, beautiful bird, fantastic frames, pretty florals and my favourite thing...letters of many shapes!)
but the papers that go with it?
*CLANG*
Stunning.
You have to see them to believe them. Not only gorgeous scene setters to build the tag but also paper letter scatters combined with hearts, stamps, ribbons...
So much creativity went into the kit - you can feel it!
Here's the kit...
I enjoyed playing and discovering the beauties so much I made two different tags and a wallpaper too!
I love workin' BIG!
So, here they are -
Thank you for looking and seriously, recommend this combo, it's a delight!














No comments:
Post a Comment