Monday 29 March 2021

Creative Teams I've Joined

 Hello lovelies, 

I put out the message that I was looking to join some Creative Teams - and I was thrilled to say I had a few messages from CT Managers and designers asking me if I'd like to join their teams and a couple I even got brave and asked them loL!!

So - from today - along with my currrent CT commitments to CCD and WPS, I shall be making TAGS for the wonderful creative teams of 

CHICHI DESIGNZ

CURIOUS CREATIVE DREAMS

DIGITAL ART HEAVEN

HANIA DESIGNS

LADYHAWWK DESIGNS

WICKED PRINCESS SCRAPS

(Links to where you can find these wonderful designers and artists are over on the right border - all their shops/stores/blogs are linked - pop over and enjoy their amazing work)

Thank you so much to all who reached out - I was so pleased to hear from you and can't wait to get creating!

I've already made my first tag and I hope it's the first of many that may inspire you to your own tag making and see what goodies you can create with the scrapkits and tubes that I use.

Here's to tons of fun! ♥

PS.  I do still have a little availability so if you think you'd like to work with me?  Get in touch :)

It's vixpsp at the good ol' googlemail (fully spelt not just gmail) and of course dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment