Thursday 25 March 2021

CT Tag - Wicked Princess Scraps - WPS_IB-Pinuptoons-225-2

 Morning lovelies - 

May I present my newest CT tag for the lovely Shani (Wicked Princess Scraps)



This tag practically made itself once I found the mask I wanted to use - it was made by Essex Girl
a while ago now but it's a beauty.
Once I had the structure for the "spooky gallery" the rest literally fell into place.
That's what I love about Shani's kits - you can tell a story with them!
The shades of deep dark green going into olive, sage and grass colours are lush alongside the black.
And rings in the changes from red and black (which I adore btw!) but it's nice to mix it up.
Goes with some of Rion Vernon (Pin Up Toons) tubes that I owned beautifully!

I added the wordart myself...and yes, it's true LOL!

Anyway - a very enjoyable time in PSP making this tag and thank you for looking

DETAILS

KIT available exclusively from CDO - CDO WPS IB Kit HERE

Tubes © Pin Up Toons - also available from CDO

No comments:

Post a Comment