Sunday 21 March 2021

CT Tag and Creative Team Membership - Curious Creative Dreams

 Hello lovelies, 

I am delighted to say I have joined the CT of the wonderful Stu - Curious Creative Dreams!

Stu has been a member of the PSP community for many, many years and he has always been a top bloke that creates fab stuff!!

But, his kits - are amazing! (I don't use that over-used word often, but when I do, I mean it loL!)

His elements are (obviously) made with care and attention and you can see the textures and finishing he puts into each one.

They are a treat!

CCD sells at many good stores including ATG, ADU, CDO, ELF, PFD, Mystical and Treasured - see links in the column on the right 

It also occurred to me that since my return to PSP in January, I have tagged Stu's kits often and got a very positive response - 

©Queen Uriel using CCD Night Veil kit

©Verymany using CCD Steampunk Mysteries

©Verymany using CCD Unicorn Girl Kit

CCD Steam of Love Mini Kit from CDO
So I am completely chuffed to have joined Stu's team of talented taggers - thank you for having me in your team, Stu - I am so excited!

Without further ado - here's my first "official" CT offering - once again, using the delicious kit "Steampunk Mysteries" which is such a fabulous kit!  I wrote the tutorial above with it, but this is a tag made with it.
It is perfect for teaming up with all the many varied steampunk/vintage style tubes that are available across the psp world so I chose to use a new tube by @Amber over at VMA (NB. Stu's kit is not a match kit)
The tube is astoundingly fabulous and perfect to go with CCD's tremendous kit!

Steampunk Mysteries is available at many of the stores linked on the right - and if you do partake, enjoy it.  It's a belter of a kit and one that I'm sure will be used time and time again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment